The following demonstrates terms and conditions (here in after referred to as an 'Agreement'), applicable to the use of this website. Before subscribing to and/or begin participating in the said 'Website', we believe that one has fully read, understood and accepted this 'Agreement'. If anyone does not agree to or wish to be bound by the 'Agreement', he/she may not access or otherwise use the said 'Website'. The Agreement comprises the binding obligation towards the said 'Website'. Registered Members (travel companies who would be assigned a User Identity and Password to access his/her account) and Users (travelers) should not use the information made available on and/or by the said 'Website' for any unlawful or prohibited purposes. The said 'Website' would not allow any access, monitor or copying of content using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Registered Members and Users access to the said 'Website' would be terminated immediately at its discretion, with or without notice in case either fails to comply with any of the below mentioned provisions of this Agreement.
• Registered Members should provide accurate, current and complete information to the said 'Website'.
• If a Registered Member is an individual, in that case, it is deemed that an individual has entered into the Agreement but if a Registered Member represents a company, in that case, it is deemed that the company has entered into an Agreement with the said 'Website'. The address provided on the on line registration form should be of the head/registered office of such companies.
• Registered Member shall not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or transfer his/her Account, User Identity or Password to a Third Party.
• The said 'Website' holds the power and/or reserves the right, to refuse any registration and deny the issuance of any such Master account and Sub User Account for whatever reasons. We also hold the right to seize an account without prior notice for any issue which is not in the interest of said 'Website'.
• Registered Member(s) should also agree to notify any unauthorized use of their account.
• The leads delivered to a company are strictly for use by companies' only.
• Registered Member(s) hereby agrees and confirms that they shall not abuse the leads, which includes reselling, transferring or distributing to any other individual or entity for the commercial purpose.
• Registered Member(s) cannot enter into the commercial business of providing travel enquiries to other travel company.
• Despite my and organization's contact number(s) are on Do Not Call Registry, I consent to be contacted by Tripclap, a division of Digiclap Technologies Pvt. Ltd., through phone calls, SMS notifications or any other means of communication, in respect to the services provided by Tripclap and any of its associated companies.
2. For Users (Travelers):
Information provided by the 'Users'
• Shall not be false, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene.
• Shall not contain viruses of any other computer programs used for hacking.
• The said 'Website' is an online web-based platform for exchanging information and carrying out transactions between the Registered Members (Travel Companies) and Users (Travelers). The said 'Website' represents neither the Users nor Registered members. The said 'Website' is not responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness of services offered by the Registered Members.
• Users and Registered Members are solely responsible for all the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the said 'Website'.
• In case of a dispute due to a transaction, Registered Members as well as Users shall not hold the said Website responsible for it. The two parties agree to release the said 'Website' from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transactions.
All content on the said 'Website' is copyrighted except the third party content and link to other websites. Content means text, images, HTML codes, graphs and other data available on the said 'Website'.
The said 'Website' may allow access to third party web sites through Hyperlinks (words/banners/channels/otherwise) but it does not have any control over the content, products or services made available by such sites. The said 'Website' is not liable to and/or responsible for any type of issues concerned with outbound links and such issues would not be entertained.
The said 'Website' may change, modify, amend, or update this Agreement from time to time without any prior notification to Registered Members and User(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If Registered Members and User(s) do not adhere to the changes, they must stop using the services of the said 'Website'. Continuous use of the services will signify the acceptance of the changed terms and conditions of use.
Registered Members and User(s)are prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of the said 'Website'. The said 'Website' retains the right to take applicable legal action in the event of any such activity.
Reviews can be posted by all users booking their travel through the said 'Website'. Post a transaction, the registered member marks the status on the 'Website' and any user may choose to review them on the same. Please note these reviews shall be posted only if the status of the user is marked as 'Matured' before posting the review.
The said 'Website' takes no claims on the accuracy and adequacy of the available information on it. It holds no liability to the errors or any irrelevant information present on the said 'Website'. From time to time in order to protect privacy of traveler from prohibited/unlawful activities of certain company we may post mysterious enquiries. Credits of such enquiries will be credited back in clients account after doing proper investigation.
Term and Conditions of Use may change from time to time so please check periodically.
TripClap reserves the right to suspend the membership of a travel company, if it is found that the registered member is using the leads for any of the above mentioned purpose. Once the membership of a company is cancelled, all the credits of that company shall be suspended.
TripClap makes every effort to deliver leads to its members that accurately fit their specialties. We have established the following refund policy in the unlikely event where our members are unsatisfied.
We'll issue refunds for:
• Invalid contact information: Phone and email (bounce receipt of email should be provided)
We'll not issue refunds for: • Bookings made with another agent
• Any changes made in travel plan later by traveler
• No response to email/phone call by traveler
• Refund request made after 7 days of receipt of enquiry
• Credits lapsed under an offer with 30 days validity
We at TripClap are applying a nominal maintenance fee i.e. just 50 credits a month and only when you do not purchase any Lead for 1 month. Total credits will be deducted after 12 consecutive months of non-purchase of leads.
Working Example : If you do not purchase any Lead in June month, 50 credits will be deducted on 1st July. If you will not purchase any lead again in July, 50 more credits will be deducted on 1st August. If you do not purchase any lead for 12 consecutive months, your whole credit will be deducted.
An annual fee of 1000 credits will be charged. It will be waived off where consumption in last 12 months is either above 10,000 credits or above 100 enquiries cumulatively of any category, whichever is lower.
We offer refunds on annual subscriptions. Net refund will be calculated as [total amount paid (excluding taxes) - ((normal monthly subscription amount * number of months used) or (unused purchased credits), whichever is higher)]. As simple as that. We aim high at being focused on building relationships with our clients and community.
Post refund approval, it will take 15 working days to be processed.
One time service fee of 5000 credits is applicable towards trust seal & packages catalog creation. Our team will coordinate with you to expedite the process of activating these services.